Thursday, July 3, 2008

My first official photo shoot!



Meg is a good friend of mine from grad school. She and her partner, Sara, are farming in Maine for the summer, so they invited me up for a visit.

These two lovebirds are getting married in August (woohoo!) and asked me to be their photographer. I'm super excited, and super nervous, too. This will be my first wedding!

Lucky for me, my good friend and photo mentor JP is loaning me his awesome DSLR so that I can get used to it by August, and Meg and Sara agreed to let me do a practice shoot with them on the beach. As you can see, they're a lot of fun to work with!

One thing I learned from that evening was that I need to think up some clever stuff to say while shooting. Apparently "Uhh... ok guys... do a thing..." doesn't really work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are so cute and they look so happy! I'm sure they'll love the wedding photos you take.
Love,
Pamela