Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Soycotash-a-licious

Naturally, my first "love and artichokes" post takes place on the eve of a very large homework assignment I have due the next morning. I find that when it comes time to get down to business, I usually wind up doing something to distract myself first. It could be facebook surfing, a short nap, or perhaps a heinous reality show. Tonight it's starting a blog. But the point is, it's never something I'd choose to do if I had free time. This makes me feel less guilty for not doing the work, but either way... I'm not getting it done.

Tonight's most urgent announcement: Trader Joe's "Soycotash" is officially delicious and worth buying. It's a frozen bag of edamame (baby soy beans), corn, and chopped red pepper.

Throw a quarter cup of water into a bowl with the 'tash, cover, and microwave for 6 minutes. No salt, pepper, or butter needed. Perfect.

No comments: